In the Press

How first responders can claim disability from workplace burnout

Date: January 31, 2022

Nainesh Kotak spoke on Prime Asia about disability claims and first responder burnout.

Date: January 21, 2022

Quebec’s proposal to tax unvaccinated residents – Kotak Law

Date: January 18, 2022

Nainesh Kotak spoke live with Jerry Agar on Newstalk 1010 about Disability claims for first responder burnout

Date: January 13, 2022

How to prevent denial of disability claims when using natural medicine – CHCH

Date: January 5, 2022

Nainesh Kotak: Disability benefits reduce risk while providing peace of mind | Healthing.ca

Date: December 16, 2021

If you were to lose your income because of a sudden illness or a debilitating accident, how would you keep a roof over your head and food in your fridge?

Kotak Law donation to Wounded Warriors Canada Kids program supports mental health – CHCH

Date: November 12, 2021

Auto insurers’ profit increase during COVID demonstrates need for transparency: lawyer | Law Times

Date: October 15, 2021

The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) needs to fulfill its role to promote transparency regarding auto insurance profits and control the rate at which premiums are increasing in the province, says Nainesh Kotak, founder of Kotak Personal Injury Law.

Nainesh Kotak spoke on CHCH about unacceptable auto insurance premiums and profits.

Date: October 15, 2021

Pandemic closures, telecommuting fuelled 2020 record auto insurance profits | Toronto Sun

Date: October 12, 2021

Auto insurance companies struck it rich in the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic. Traffic volumes across Ontario dropped to levels likely never seen before at the onset of the coronavirus outbreak in March 2020 as office employees began to work from home, businesses closed their doors to customers and a stay-at-home order was issued to limit non-essential travel.

1 2 3 4 15

Why Choose Kotak Law?

We are the experienced, effective and compassionate path to compensation. We are result oriented and work as a team to maximize the money you receive.

• FREE
    CONSULtation
  • Excellent
    Reviews
  • You Don’t Pay
    Unless We Win
  • Highly Responsive
    and accessible
Free Consultation : (416) 816-1500
owner
kotak
ontario
Law society
The Canadian
  • 5 star review  Thank you to the hard-working team at kotak law. Kaity believed in me and worked so hard for the best outcome possible thank you so much.

thumb Trevor Robertson
    11/09/2021

5 star review  Kotak Law dealt with my case with professionalism and care right from the start. Kaity was great as well as the law clerks and everyone in the office that I communicated with over the last year. Thanks for helping me believe that I had a case to begin with and to support me through to a fair settlement.

thumb D T
    10/28/2021

5 star review  did a great job handling my case. Rajiv was very professional and helpful.

thumb manjot sekhon
    8/19/2021
  • 5 star review  Rajiv Hate in the Kotak Law Firm did a wonderful job in handling my long term disability case. From the initial phone conversation, I had the feeling that I was with the right lawyer since he made me feel very comfortable and confident that I can rely on him. Throughout the case, he is professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable in the area of long term disability. Whenever I have any concerns about my case and need a clarification, he validated my concerns and responded with explanations. Because of his expertise and astuteness, the case had a successful outcome and was resolved in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him to the families and friends if they need a lawyer in this field.

thumb Catherine Chen
    5/09/2022

5 star review  I had a very positive experience dealing with Kotak Law. I was kept up to date, dealt with in a friendly professional manner and was very pleased with the outcome. Would definitely recommend this firm.

thumb Carolyn Gray
    6/17/2021

5 star review  I feel so validated after my representation by Kotak Law. The compassion shown was professional and empathetic. Kaity and her team understood the complicated medical and long term effects of my situation from the start. I am forever grateful for my case taken by Kotak Law

thumb Teresa Morosin
    5/02/2022
  • 5 star review  Rajiv Haté and Charmaine Vaswani provided an exceptional degree of support during a very tumultuous period in my life. Insurance companies don’t take chronic skin conditions seriously (despite it being the largest organ in our bodies) so I didn’t really have any hope that my claim would be settled. Rajiv went above and beyond my expectations, ensured I would be fairly compensated, and got the job done. I highly recommend patients with chronic conditions to contact Kotak Law. They’ll have your back while also giving you space to heal (i.e. you won’t be bombarded with emails during the process). So grateful!

thumb Meera Roy
    12/16/2021

5 star review  I want to thank Kotak Law for helping me. I am beyond grateful to Mr. Rajiv Hate and his team. Thanks once again for your legal advice, time, and efforts.

thumb Mirza Aundleeb Fatma
    8/11/2021

5 star review  I dealt with Rajiv and found both him and his staff very easy and pleasant to deal with. They were very professional and knowledgeable. Helped me thru a very stressful and emotional time with a great outcome. I would recommend them without hesitation.

thumb Doug Briscoe
    10/05/2021

As See on TV Interviews

CTV
GLOBAL
NEWSTALK 1010
TALK RADIO AM640
ATN
BNN BLOOMBERG
CBC
CHCH